The questions are simply a sampling of frequently asked questions and not intended to represent all questions asked.
- Factory Protection Plus is a combination of our Companies product warranty, PLUS where applicable our assurance the system you are purchasing is FMVSS No.126 Compliant, PLUS additional Drivetrain Protection if your vehicle is less than 5 years old and has less than 60,000/100,000 miles* on the odometer. The vehicle you are purchasing a lift for may be eligible for the entire Protection program or parts of the Program.
- It's FREE!
- Every Company suspension system qualifies for at least some portion of the Plus program.
- Go to the APPLICATION FORM and fill out all fields and hit "Submit"
- It is up to you to complete the application at anytime. The sooner you apply, the sooner you will have coverage.
- After you have completed the online application please allow 2- 3 weeks for processing.
- Both new and used qualifying vehicles are eligible as long as the vehicle is within the first 5 years or 60,000/100,000 miles* of the manufactured date of the vehicle.
- All vehicles are covered from the beginning of the vehicles manufacturing date up to 5 years or 60,000/100,000* miles. Whichever comes first.
- Yes. The Factory Protection Plus Program is transferable. As the original owner you must notify us of a change of ownership at the time of transfer.
- Yes. The qualifying Companies suspension must be installed per Companies installation instructions in order to qualify.
- See "How to file a claim"
- After an inspection of the vehicle and an authorization to repair it, 560Plus, LLC will pay the designated repair shop directly.
What is Factory Protection Plus?
How much does Factory Protection Plus cost?
What Companies Suspension systems qualify for Factory Protection Plus?
How do I sign up for the Factory Protection Plus Program?
Is there a time period to apply for the Factory Protection Plus Program?
Once I apply, how long does it take before my vehicle is covered under the Factory Protection Plus Program?
Is Factory Protection Plus for new vehicles or used vehicles?
If I have a used vehicle what is the length of coverage?
If I decide to sell my vehicle will the Factory Protection Plus Program go with it?
If I bought a qualifying suspension and installed it myself would the Factory Protection Plus provide coverage?
How do I make a claim?
How will a claim be paid?
*5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford and Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GM, Jeep, and Nissan vehicles.